Back at work today for my first shift of 8 days on... My shift partner, Faryn, tells me it should be quite b/c of all the oil wells being shut in from the soft, muddy, inaccessible roads, and because it's Easter this weekend. It's also my first days on my own, so hopefully it goes well!
Yesterday was full of running around and doing little errands that will be ignored for the next week or so... until Brent and I are off shift again. I had all intentions of getting to the gym for some weights, but ended up just doing my bike at home later in the evenings. I have a spare bedroom at home that is a complete disaster of photos/frames/albums that need some serious attention! A lot of it is wedding photos that are still waiting for me to get around to! I've made a couple dints into the craziness, but it's going to take a couple days to sort through and get into order. I already know what's waiting for me on my next days off!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment