I'm not sure if it's b/c of the vacation, or all those iron supplements are finally kicking in, but I'm finally feeling my energy returning! Last night hit the gym again and managed to get a sweat on in between all my socializing! Seemed like there were so many people there that I hadn't seen for quite a while, so it was nice to catch up! Everyone enjoys commenting on my big tummy.
... And speaking of tummy, when I got home from work yesterday the baby was doing a kicking and punching marathon so i laid down on the couch for Brent to feel. At one point he was able to see the baby actually push out the side of my stomach! Pretty cool! I've got a bad feeling this baby is going to be a nigh owl like it's dad... that's when it's the most active!
No comments:
Post a Comment