4.7.12

Missing link

Everything had been going along... Swimmingly... But a month ago I started noticing some numbness in my shoulders after WODs. I ignored it & soon it turned into pain... Sigh... So now I'm rehabbing my shoulder but the real problem is my back, which the shoulders were compensating for... But it all comes down to not stretching out my chest... Sigh- stretching issues again. When will I learn. So I did my first WOD using my upper body & I feel tender, or am I just thinking it's more then it is? I hit the pool again for the first time in two weeks & I don't have any strength. Is 2 & 1/2 weeks long enough to fix this? When am I pushing vs damaging??? My bike & run feel very strong... I pray that this sorts itself out soon- healing in my upper body, so there are no missing links!

Matt & I had a photo shoot at misfit this morning!

No comments: