14.6.07

Just so Amber has something to do today at work...

Well our visitor last night was Dylan... he was so good! Sabrina dropped him off then went to Shaun and Dad's company supper. Brent entertained him by introducing him to a cell phone... then later I bit off way too much and decided to take Gauge for a walk while pushing Dylan's stroller... it was VERY interesting- Gauge has way too much energy right off the bat and strains to go fast and keep the leash tight, a v. bad habit I'm try to break him of, (lets just say he gets hit regularly on a walk). Once we got onto the burm on the ring-road I took Gauge off his leash and threw the ball for him... Dylan just took it all in. On the way home we stopped in and visited Russel and Sharon, and Dylan showed them how he can walk across the room... something I still can't believe.

Sabrina came a little after 8, and we had a bit of a visit then she had to get going to keep Dylan on his sleeping/eating schedule. It was fun, I just hope Sabrina enjoyed herself and didn't miss Dylan too much!

Snuck in a weight workout after they left... I slept in this morning so no run. Hopefully will do a transition run after a bike w/ Dean tonight... we'll see!

RUN = 35 MIN
BIKE = 60 MIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even see this until today and caught my name! ha ha but it's much appreciated. I didn't get here till 9:30 so the day is going REALLY fast!! See you tonight