http://mecanuck.blogspot.com/
We meet first day at NAIT; but became really good friends the day I got a parking ticket and my locker tag was stolen... He bought me pancakes for breakfast then went and pleaded w/ the cashiers until they gave him new tag for free. He seemed like a keeper and we've been best buds since.
He now works for MI Drilling fluids and lives way on the other side of the world... in Qatar; but you can read about it b/c he's going to be updating his blog on a regular basis... right Rodney!?!
Brent came home early from work yesterday with the flu and slept from 2 pm through the night... hopefully it's not contagious! I ran around and got him something to eat and then mowed the grass like a mad woman thinking we were going to get that thunderstorm that was forecast; and since the forecasts have been disturbingly accurate lately... but it never came; so Gauge and I went for a run then I did a bike inside, (Dean got antsy and left w/out me...can't believe I got stood up!).
WEIGHTS = 40 MIN
BIKE = 60 MIN
RUN = 30 MIN
No comments:
Post a Comment