Days off went by too fast; Brent picked up a bunch of extra shifts so it was weird to have days off w/out him. Dad had a b-day on Sunday and I did such a good job picking out his presents that I'm sure he still thinks Brent did it!
Kendra & I made a quick trip to the city to pick up my new baby... I'll post pic's soon! We hit up the New Asian Village and couldn't move after stuffing ourselves w/ curry chicken and naan bread... that meal was 'close' to the highlight of the trip. I would say my pregnancy 'craving' is Indian food; but I craved it just as much before getting pregnant! I succumbed and purchased my first pair of pregnancy jeans... I still haven't brought myself to rip the tags off. If it weren't for my bella band, holding up my regular jeans, I wouldn't have a choice! Before we headed home we had supper w/ Uncle Andy, Paulette & Amber at Madison’s Grill; pretty posh, but it was good that the portions were so small b/c Kendra and I hardly had room for anything!
I also picked up a liquid iron supplement that is pregnancy safe, (however awful it tastes- I'm sure Brent gets a real kick out of watching me try and get it down!), and hopefully that will help my energy level come back. Days off were good b/c I would get a trip into the gym early in the morning, b/f I was too tired. Starting to show more and more too, (and getting depressed that none of my regular clothes fit!)... It's probably time for another belly shot...
No comments:
Post a Comment