25.6.08

Last Shift!!!

Can't believe this is my last week at work! Back in January this seems so far away (and it was)!

We had a really productive set of days off and got a lot of projects done around the house and things that needed to be done for the baby. We are so ready now! The car seat is even set up in the truck, although I need Sabrina's approval that we've done it right! I'm so glad to have a handy husband, b/c i definitely didn't have the patience to install it!

We had an ultra sound on Monday, just to make sure everything was looking good. It was cool to see the baby again, but it was much harder to make out body parts this time b/c it is so much bigger! I'm still measuring a week small, but have ever since the 20 week ultra sound. We got some really good views of the face, and the tech. commented on what nice lips the baby has... hmmmmm could that be a hint?!! I told her to make sure Brent wouldn't be able to identify if it was a boy or a girl. He said he tried, but couldn't make much out. The placenta is still really healthy and LOUD! no wonder the baby is used to a decibel level of a vacuum! And the fluid volume surrounding the baby was perfect too... so all great things to hear. I have a Dr. appointment this afternoon and will probably be setting my induction date. I can't believe things are getting so close to meeting this little person! I'm definitely getting excited!!!

No comments: