18.3.11

Fueling the machine

This past week I made a lot of adjustments in my diet... and I'm thankful that I'm all ready seeing the benefits (more energy, quicker recovery, less fatigue).  Changes are mostly more fruit & veg, plus these two gems...


And basically less crap.  Lately I've had a weakness for reese's peanut butter cups (those mini Easter ones are a tease, and of course you can't eat just one, or five... basically I was devouring a bag within 2 days). 

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

I'm not restricting calories, I eat a lot and don't even try to count so I couldn't tell you how much I consume in a day, but some days I feel like a hobbit- breakfast, 2nd breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner, supper...  But I feel like God has been telling me if I want to train hard I need to fuel myself properly with healthy, living foods... oh yeah and the aqua... lots of the h20! 

Today's Workout
Long run (for me): 10.2 km  48 min

No comments: