That's right... It's still March and I found the pool! -Thanks mom for watching the kids!
It has been... well since July '09 since I pulled out my swim bag... you do the math- I've got mom brain today!
This morning I took out my gear and had a look at it before I left for the pool, but when I got there I realize I need to stock up on some things:
- new swim cap; I've got 3, but they are on their last legs and either very thin or streach way too much.
-new goggles; the ones I have don't fit my face right and really hurt my eye sockets. I used to use a women vanquisher by speedo (if I remember correctly), and I don't know why I changed, but I need to go back.
-Conditioner in the pool bag (forgot that at home)
-new lock (couldn't remember the combo)
-new suit; even though it hasn't been warn much lately it's way too streachy in the wrong places and the white on the suit is more like spray-tan-brown-gone-wrong... not very flattering but, hey, I'm not there for the fashion!
I even left the house without my towel, but remembered b/f I got out of the driveway... rookie!
The swim itself when quite well.
7 x 100m swim 50 m kick
4 x 100 IM w/ fins
200 m pull boy and paddles
4 x 50 m (45s, 47s, 47s, 45s)
250 kick w/ fins cool down
total 2100 (if my math is correct).
I had planned to do lots of drill but I got in and felt so great I kept at'er. The 50's were sad, but I can't beat myself up too much- those times will get better. I really can't complain what I accomplished... now to keep it up. Right now I only have time to get there once a week... well see how it goes!
I appoligize to everyone at spin tonight- the cholrine is going to be coming out of my pores!

No comments:
Post a Comment